Our Distinctive Landscapes
As you consider enhancing your private outdoor spaces, are you concerned about ending up with a cookie-cutter design, limited plant selection, hard to maintain plantings? Are you worried that your new landscape will not maintain its shape and character years after it was installed?
What unique features do you desire in your landscape? Do you wish to attract birds or butterflies? Do you dream about fragrant flowering shrubs and continuously blooming perennial gardens? Do you need a dog-friendly landscape?
Our consultative design process ensures that your landscape reflects the personal nature of your desires and needs. As a trusted advisor, we ask questions and listen. We incorporate your ideas and transform your landscape with you in mind.
Our unique design philosophy provides the foundation and inspiration for distinctive designs. We combine old world design concepts and creativity with deep horticultural knowledge and years of experience.
Our Design Philosophy
- We view landscaping as a form of art and draw all designs by hand.
- We integrate essential design elements, such as form, structure, texture, balance, proportion, and appropriateness into our landscapes. (need the correct list!)
- We utilize a broad selection of unique plant materials, individually selected to meet our criteria for hardiness, maintenance, and adaptability to local conditions.
- We ensure that every landscape is distinctive in its design and personalized for each client.
- We favor generous beds with an abundance of color. Our competitors say, “Think green.” We say, “Think green… yellow, purple, and white!”
- We seek to stagger bloom times and incorporate plants with year-round interest.
Contact us today to discover how affordable it is to have the landscape of your dreams!
Isn’t it time you called the professionals at Greiner?
“For 18 years I’ve been relying on Mark Greiner to supply consistent, quality, custom services for my yard and landscaping needs. I appreciate his keen eye for lines and curves which gave me great borders as well as an esthetically pleasing, nicely shaped water garden. Call him and see what he can do.”